Sunday, November 15, 2009

Leaf crunching, bloodhound style

A couple of weeks ago, some blogging friends (a herd of Siberian Huskies) posted a video of their leaf crunching activities. Today, I discovered a nice patch of leaves that had settled along the perimeter of one of the softball fields near our house. So, I'll share with you the bloodhound version of leaf crunching...which involves a lot of sniffing.



Mom also captured another short video of both Beau & I, which also demonstrates my excellent ability to NOT walk a straight path.

4 comments:

D.K. Wall said...

Woo - we really love your zig and zag walking approach. Makes for tricky camera work for the human - and we love that.

Thanks for the video shout-out!

Wimsey said...

Why in the world would we walk a straight line?! Scent rarely ever follows a straight line. Huh, humans are so odd.

Wimsey

Edie and Gus said...

Straight line? What the heck? The only straight line I walk is when it involves a filet of salmon on an unattended plate...
Great videos, Bentley! Can't believe all the leaves.

Oh, by the way, watch out for the cold stuff, it's coming your way. 30 below zero. Tag, you're it!

Bentley said...

Um, thanks. I think. Sounds quite...refreshing? *sigh* I'll try to enjoy the mild temps here while they last. It's supposed to start raining on Monday and turn to snow by Wednesday. I predict lots of nice rub-downs after being outside!

Bentley