The combine:

Then the stalk chopper:

Then the plow:


Sniffing opportunities were abundant after the stalk chopping, but before plowing. Actually, it'll be good after plowing as well, but mom said something about too much mud? We'll see about that! I'm sure once it's all plowed and I get some good traction going, I'll be able to drag here right out into that. Ha!


Some video footage this week too - Beau and I sniffing and a short clip of the tractor and plow.
Good wishes to everyone for a happy Thanksgiving. I detected some turkey in the groceries today - I think it's going to be a good week!

3 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you too. We so hope the winter weather is coming soon.
Amazing sniffing footage, Bentley. You have a nice long tail--very impressive. All those smells in the field sound as good as the smells in the leaf piles over here. The leaf collection people are due to come soon... don't know what Bernie will do without his leaf piles!
Hey, Bentley! Great video. My favorite is dirt. I would love that plowed field. I would dig in it, eat a little, roll in it and bound around in it. Looks like SO much fun!
Edie was enthralled with the farm equipment. There are no farms here. She wants to know what a combine does exactly. She is going to show your pictures and videos to her class too.
Yes, the cold is coming your way. We just went through another small cold snap that got down to the -30's for a few days. The village of Bettles to the Northwest of us broke several low temperature records last week. They were in the -48 range.
Hopefully it will wait until after Thanksgiving to hit you!
Have a wonderful turkey nibbling day!
Gus, Bloodhound of the North
Post a Comment