Sunday, May 17, 2009

Testing the Flip

No, I'm not doing back flips in the backyard or anything like that.

The title refers the fact that my mom had the opportunity to borrow a Flip Mino video camera this weekend. It's a cute thing (kind of like me!). I'm sure you'll hear more about it from my mom at a later time. She started out wondering what was supposed to be so cool about the camera, then started to think it was pretty fun, then started to worry about a few things (like the stability of the USB connection when the whole camera body is kind of dangling in mid-air), then got a bit crabby when she had to fight with it because of the way it saves the videos.

To test the camera, I was videoed doing many of my every day activities - some chewing of toys, eating my meals, even out for a walk. And Beau wasn't safe from the camera either. Still, because of that bit of crabbiness at the end of the process, I have only one video to share today.

Here I am, enjoying myself, gnawing on my favorite Galileo bone toy.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the wrinkles, Bentley. Does that bone help clean your teeth?

Bentley said...

Bentley's mom here - Yes, the bone is good to keep the teeth clean. It's REALLY hard. He doesn't get it all the time, because if he chews too long, it will sometimes make the gums bleed. Plus, since he likes to toss the toys sometimes, I'm afraid it's going to go through the glass on the TV stand, or crack the floor tile in the entry.

He likes it so much, we have had some troubles with a bit of possessive "attitude" sometimes (a bit of a growl) when we want to take it away. He likes to chew it so much, it's almost like he gets into a trance and is startled when we walk up to him to get it.

Wimsey said...

There's nothing like a video of a bloodhound doing anything. We're such handsome dogs we should always be on camera!