Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hot dog


Yep, it got a bit warm here today. No pictures of me out in the hot weather, because I'm pretty much a spoiled hound and I've been happy to stay in the nice cool house. My people even turned on the air conditioner today.

Mom heard on the news that this is the warmest it has been since July 7, 2007. Pretty crazy, since it was only 57 degrees on Saturday. It can cool off again for awhile, I think!

4 comments:

Bernie said...

Wow Bentley, that is HOT! Hope you will be a cool dog soon. We have all the windows open in the house and have been getting lots of yard time...

Bentley said...

It's better today! And the wind has gone down. If I was a Yorkie, I would have blown away.

I wonder if that heat is heading your way? I hope it settles down a bit before it gets that far.

Wimsey said...

I know, this weather pattern is wreaking havoc with my towing abilities! It isn't that hot here - only in the 80s today - but too fast!

Edie and Gus said...

Holy Dog, that's hot! And we think we are roasting in the 70 degree weather. Stay cool, Bentley!