Baseball would be one of the things that a hound does not care about. Rain is another. It has been rainy for days and days. Honestly, I really don't care. I am happy to stand out in the rain for quite some time as I contemplate the appropriate location to accomplish my backyard "duties". Seems to frustrate the humans, so I plan to keep doing it!
I also don't care about behaving properly for pictures, so that would account for the blurriness of this shot by the cornfield at the end of the street. As you can see, the corn is drying out (well, it would dry out if the rain would stop) and will soon be ready for harvest.
It's my hope things will calm down around here soon, so that I will get the attention and adoration I deserve!

3 comments:
Attention and adoration are all that matter!
Oh Bentley, poor you... My parents don't watch sports at all except for hockey... Mom plays tennis but doesn't let us come along because we'd swipe the balls... Hope you get some quality cuddle time this weekend.
Poor Bentley! Maybe they should give you a hat and a glove, then they could look at you with the same adoration...
Post a Comment