Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

I celebrated my 5th birthday on Thursday. Unfortunately, I did not notice any gifts in the form of edible delicacies. Even the balloons I'm shown with here were not purchased specifically for any celebration on my behalf, but were actually purchased by mom to add some cheer at a back-to-school event. *harrumph* I think my humans are going to need to do a lot to make up for this rather low key celebration of my special day!

5 comments:

Bernie said...

Many happy returns, Bentley... I agree--edible b-day presents are a must. Dad made Bernie a liver cake one year. Those are not on my prescription diet :(

Edie and Gus said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BENTLEY!!!
Hope by now you have had your fair share of birthday treats! Once Amanda made Molly a yummy pumpkin treat for her birthday. Did you cause any mischief on your birthday this year?

The Gusinator

Bentley said...

Thanks so much!

Mom's been so busy (getting ready for school), there really hasn't been much of a celebration. That's ok, the weather has been so nice, we've had lots of longer walks. That's nearly as good as treats. Still, if some extra goodies come my way, I won't be complaining.

Life With Dogs said...

I think you need to help yourself to a pair of shoes. ;)
Belated birthday wishes Bentley!

Sheryl said...

Well, Happy Birthday to you too.