Friday, August 7, 2009

And why would I need this?



Earlier this week, the brown UPS van delivered a box for me. Now, let me say that I did not place this order, it is one of those products that my humans decided might be good for me. One should always be suspicious of those kind of things. It is possible it might turn out to be a food item, but a quick sniff didn't indicate that type of content.



Maybe...if I can get it open, we can see what is going on here.



Not food, that's for sure.



A dog bed? Now what in the world am I going to do with that? I already have a couch. Maybe my people are going to sleep on it?

2 comments:

Wimsey said...

Oooh! They bought you a giant chew toy! You can shred it and strew the innards all over the living room. You have the best humans.

Wimsey

Edie and Gus said...

Yes, yes, yes!!! Eat it. Then you can poop fluff for days! It's so much fun, I do it all the time.

The Gusinator