Hi there all, I'm going to let my human mom borrow my blog to post some pictures of the soybean harvest. She wanted to share these with some friends from another state. Still, I can't let her do that without posting at least one picture of me! Just to note, while I'm pictured (along with Beau) by a soybean field, it's a different field than the one shown in the harvest pictures and video. The picture of Beau and I is by the field at the end of our street, and the others were taken by our human dad at his brother's farm.

Beau & I by the field at the end of our street.

Combine unloads beans into wagon

Trucks waiting to unload at the elevator

Soybeans

Combine in the field

Soybean plants

Soybeans in the truck

Combine in the field
2 comments:
Wow--cool pictures, Bentley. One of my humans lived in Asia and thinks soybeans are yummy. I prefer salmon myself.
Awesome pictures!!! We don't have ANYTHING like this up here in Alaska. These photos will definitely be shared with the 2nd graders. Thanks for showing us what life is like in your part of the world!
Post a Comment