Saturday, March 27, 2010

Off to class

I'm off to school for the weekend! And finally, a class that should be fun for a hound.

I've put up with my humans taking me to obedience classes, and agility classes, and rally obedience classes...well, this weekend I finally get to go to a tracking class!

As I understand, this will finally allow things to proceed in the way they should - I will lead, the human will follow.

And, with luck, after the weekend, pictures and further details will follow as well.

Meanwhile, a review of the past week or so - some drooling and goober flinging...



Some springtime shedding & brushing...



Yike!

3 comments:

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

I hope your tracking class was as much fun as you planned. It certainly does pay to develop your natural abilities and from reading Wimsey's blog I gather that a hound's greatest strength does not lie in obedience. Let us know how it went when you get the chance.

Edie and Gus said...

I hope they let you track the stuff YOU want to track! Also, do you enjoy being brushed? I don't like it. Edie has to leash me and hold on tight. She thinks that's kind of weird.

Bentley said...

Brushing is tolerable. It depends a lot on my mood and the particular part of my anatomy that is being brushed. I kind of like the Zoom Groom brush, but the wire pin brush is questionable sometimes

Oh, and I am on a leash for brushing too. And if there are two people, it helps.

Hmm, maybe I'm not as fond of brushing as I thought.