They went to the pet supply store and they brought home... a Gentle Leader? This is not good. I couldn't destroy it immediately, but, I will. Of course, they'll just get another I suppose. You see, the reason for this new purchase is that the old one is threadbare and nearly torn at the clip that goes below the muzzle. The current theory is that the combination of hound drool and the force applied as I tow is enough to cause even the sturdy webbing to deteriorate. *evil hound laugh* Too bad they caught on before my plan was completed.

To make matters worse, they also came home with this bottle of waterless shampoo. Ok, the "waterless" part is tolerable, but anything with the word "shampoo" is suspect as far as I'm concerned.

Wait, what is that at the bottom of the bag? Oh, well, alright then. All's forgiven, at least for now.
4 comments:
Shampoo and a gentle leader. We think you needed a much bigger bag of treats.
Bentley, you have great taste in treats--I love those too. The humans have not yet subjected me to the gentle leader... hope it stays that way. Best of luck destroying it. Paws crossed!
I recently ate my Gentle Leader when it was left below an altitude of 7 feet. Sure hope I get a big bag of treats when the new one comes home, too. Good luck with the waterless shampoo. Let me know how it tastes!
Gus
Wretched evil gentle leader! It is the worst invention EVER!
The waterless shampoo isn't all that bad. Maria has one and I just wiggle around so it gets everywhere but on me. :-)
Post a Comment