Friday, January 8, 2010

Pictures from the archives

It's been impossible for a hound to get any help with this blog around here. Seems the human guardians have been kept busy with snow removal and other such tasks. If it warms up at least a bit, I'll be sure to have them take some pictures of me in the snow...there's plenty out there. I heard them talking about heading out for some time at the swimming pool & indoor play area like we did last winter. Apparently, Beau and I are getting a bit rambunctious around the house. On the other hand (paw?), I also heard there are some football games on TV this weekend. I think that human dad will be pretty occupied with that.

Anyway, I thought I might share a few of the pictures of my puppy days (back in late 2004). Hope you'll enjoy.



Here I am with mom they day they came to take me home . I think mom might look like she's not really sure what she is getting into.



At first, Beau watched me really close to make sure I did not spill anything.





My first encounter with snow.







I slept a lot at first...now I know it's much more fun to stay awake and get into trouble. Still...looking at those sleepy pictures....Yawn. I think it's time for a nap!

4 comments:

D.K. Wall said...

We laughed at the picture of Beau watching you closely.

Wimsey said...

Oh, weren't you a cute puppy! Of course as a bloodhound what else could you be?

Wimsey

gMarie said...

OMGoodness Bently weren't you an adorable pup! I might have to make my mom find some of my baby pictures - although my sister Lucy was much prettier than I. Beauregard James.

ps - that's Lucy in the little picture that pops up with the comments.

Edie and Gus said...

Edie says sleeping bloodhounds are her FAVORITE. I can't understand why...