unduly curious about the affairs of others; prying; meddlesome; inquisitive
To document these fine attributes, an assortment of pictures, captured as I am in the process of being nosy.

Checking out the Christmas tree.

No, I was not given any of the peanut butter stuffed pretzels. Har-umph! I tried to knock them on the floor in hopes of breaking the container, but no luck.

Anything of interest on the desk? Tote, camera case, anything?

Oh, the top of the fridge! The humans keep the toys up there, and everything else they want to keep out of hound reach. If I can just stretch....

So close, but just can't quite get it....
(however, do you see those fine butt wrinkles?)

3 comments:
Oh Bentley, so close and yet so far...We are nosy, aren't we! Love the pictures.
Much drool for the holidays,
Wimsey
First of all, excellent butt wrinkles. But as for the reaching the top of the fridge, we have not figured it out yet. But legend has it that Dave of the A04 did get up there once and snatch a bunch of bananas. Literally. He is our hero.
Dang, Bentley! You rock, dude! I have never even attempted to get anything from the top of the fridge. Maybe soon you will be opening it???
Edie had to be sure the whole family saw these pictures of you. She was trying to prove I am not the only bloodhound who is constantly in trouble.
We will hopefully update our blog soon. Edie keeps using the excuse of being too busy. Sheesh!
Warm thoughts to all of you!
Gus of the North
Post a Comment