The weather has been rainy and damp, which makes for excellent sniffing weather when we are able to get out. It has prevented the farmers from getting much harvesting done, so the cornfield at the end of the street is still standing. There are LOTS of good smells there. I just about towed mom right into the corn the other day. Oddly, she didn't find that entertaining.
The trees, as you can see here, are not even colorful anymore, but dull and dreary, like the sky.

There was a slight break in the routine this past week - Beau celebrated his 9th birthday! Extra treats, turkey and cheese all around. In honor of the occasion, I'll share some blog space with him. He's sleeping on dad's lap on the drive back from a therapy dog group visit.

And, I guess, when all else fails, one can always share a new drool picture.

4 comments:
Our leaves are down, too, and the colors have faded. That's ok - winter is next - yes!
Great drool, Bentley. Beau is a cutie as well... It's rainy and dreary here as well--yuck!
Bentley, your fall snood is lovely!
Post a Comment