Sunday, April 19, 2009

Fashion Show

I've mentioned before that while snoods are not traditional for a bloodhound, my human guardians have found that a snood will do wonders in keeping the ears clean while I eat. (at least the outside part stays cleaner - the inside part still needs constant attention - much to my dismay!)

So...my human mom's been busy at the sewing machine, crafting three new snoods for me. Not sure what she was thinking with that white paw print design. Really...light colors and a messy bloodhound? Not a wise choice! The other two, not so bad. Baseball is OK. I will sometimes chase a ball in the back yard with Beau, so I can relate to that one. As far as the University of Minnesota logo print, I guess that's OK too. But, if a real gopher ever shows up in my back yard, we'll see who is the boss!





3 comments:

Bernie said...

Oh Bentley, what a talented Mom you have. The snoods are gorgeous! A steak print one might be nice... or liver... drumsticks... can't you tell I'm always hungry?

Wimsey said...

???? But aren't human's legs the way we keep our ears and lips clean after eating? At least that's how I do. Maybe that's why Maria's always sighing after I eat and drink. The snoods are quite nice, perhaps you should eat them.

Wimsey

Edie and Gus said...

Edie has a deal for you. How about some Alaska themed fabric and some goodies from the far north in trade for a snood?? (I have NO clue why she thinks I need one)

Actually, she is thinking this could also be the bloodhound version of a cold weather "hound hat" as well, since the hound hats won't contain my ears. By the way, the only way Edie sews is with duct tape and staples. Sometimes glue. Impressive, huh?

Gus