Thursday, December 4, 2008

Winter is here

I know that Gus has been experiencing winter for some time now, but it has now arrived here as well. There's 3 inches of new snow on the ground, more in the forecast and wind chills in the teens below zero.

We won't get as cold as Alaska, by any means, but it's enough to make a hound very thankful for a nice, warm house and cozy couch to snooze on.

My guardians say they'll try to get some pictures or video this weekend!

3 comments:

Bernie said...

Wow, that sounds like fun. My parents want it to snow so they can watch me chase snowflakes. I got a new sweater in the mail this week--I'll have to get Mom to take some shots of me modeling it.

Bentley said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the sweater! I heard mom talking about ordering coats for Beau and I - it didn't sound like dad thought much of it. I guess I'll have wait to see what happens there.

Edie and Gus said...

Hi Bentley!
Glad you finally got some snow on the ground! Edie saw on the news the other day that an Arctic front was moving your way. I sent it. Merry Christmas! It will be 30 below, maybe colder here tonight, with 40 mph wind gusts tomorrow. Edie is SOOO happy. At least she doesn't have bus duty again this week!

Hope your family stays warm and cozy,

Gus, Frozen Bloodhound in the Last Frontier