If you'd like to see more about me and my brothers and sisters from my litter, you can look at the web page for Citation Kennels. Do you see that picture at the top of the page? I'm the 4th puppy from the left - Coral Boy. Before we had names my first human mom kept track of us by the color of our collars.
My human guardians first came to see us all when we were 7 weeks old. The pictures you see below are from that visit. (I don't even know if I'm in any of the pictures or not!) They met all of us, my canine mom and my canine grandma and my uncle
My first human mom took good care of all of us until we were 12 weeks old. She thought really hard, and figured out which puppy would be happiest with which family. Then, my new guardians came back again and I went home with them. I think it's all turned out pretty good.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
My puppy days
My human mom was looking at my puppy pictures and thought it might be fun to post some pictures from my puppy days.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh gosh you were cute. I had puppies long ago too back when I was living in Georgia... I wonder how their lives turned out.
Aww, Marmalade, with a great mom dog like you, I bet they are fine canines.
Post a Comment