Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Just a 'lil drool

How embarrassing. No, it's not embarrassing that I was caught like this, it is embarrassing that it isn't more impressive! Maybe I'll be able to do better soon.

4 comments:

Bernie said...

Hey Bentley,
That's a great start! I LOVE rope drool and all the cool special effects bloodhounds can do with it. I flung drool onto our human friend's head at the park one day. She didn't notice but Mom was mortified and offered a tissue... Luckily she had a great sense of humor about it. When we repaint the living room, Mom said she's getting a drool colored paint. Works for me.

Bentley said...

Marmalade, if your mom figures out which paint color matches drool the best, please ask if she'll share. It would make life a lot easier around here I think. Glad your mom's fried was Ok with drool. My mom always carries a hand towel along when we go to class and stuff.

Hope you'll get over your allergies and stuff soon - I saw that in your other comment.

Bernie said...

She's still searching for drool colored paint but thinks a shade of khaki might disguise it well...

Bernie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.